Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Civil Inaction

I don't want to read A Civil Action next. I started reading it, and I'm just not in the mood to read another legal case right now. Sorry that I'm not sticking with my vow to read whatever is voted for in my poll.

I know the point of the poll on this blog is to let others have a say in what I read next. The idea is that I choose 4 books that I want to read, and you (all 2 of my blog readers) are supposed to vote for what I read next.

Only one person voted on my last poll, though, and that one person was me. So now that I've changed my mind, you will all have to deal with it. I don't know what I'm reading next, but it is going to be something light and fun. Stay tuned for the next installment of Lost in Austen later tonight, as well as a report on Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire. Good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment